Small groups are a safe environment for us to talk about faith, read the Bible, pray and share our lives with each other. These groups are a key way of helping us grow grow as a disciples and help to get to know other folk. We have three sorts of groups at the moment: open discipleship groups, and groups which have grown out of of courses or projects.
Open discipleship groups
- The Monday House Group meets in North Baddesley and is led by Tony Hale.
- A new Monday evening house groupstarting at 7.30pm led by Kim and Phil meets in homes in various locations around the Ampfield, Chilworth and North Baddesley.
- Tuesday afternoon House Group meets in Norht Baddesley and is led by Gil and Jeff Watkins.
Next step courses
- There are also a number of more structured groups which follow on from courses and activities like Start!, LyCiG and Bumpy Road.
Silence and meditation
- The Julian Group which focuses on silence, meditation and readings meet on the second and fourth Friday of each month in North Baddesley.